Thursday, July 20, 2006

Fieldwork

In case you've been visiting and wondering why I haven't posted in so long, I've been in the field collecting fossils -- lots of fossils. I've had a very successful field season working on Early Carboniferous rocks in Atlantic Canada. I've been less successful with the Late Devonian outcrops, sadly, since there are so few of them. Since I've been camped out in what is essentially a cow pasture, I haven't had much time to post anything, but there will obviously be much coming up!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One word: Lampreys!

RBH

Anonymous said...

What?

Do you own this Blog?

My Grandfather lives only three houses over.

Oh, Ok, I lied.

Hey, what is ___(Not audible)___ honey?
I'm just joking...

You thought I was going to attack yah, huh?
Admit it.
I'm just Joking!

Got any crack?

Well I really should____ (Not audible)___

Signed, "The Traveling Crackhead" (Wife's whereabouts unknown).

The Bloganism said...

WELCOME
ALL U NITS
FRIDGE MICROS

TALL WORM DEFICIENCIES SLUG ROM

Rod Biscoe said...

Hello,

I really enjoyed your blog about King Arthur and Sir Lancelet. It wasn't really what I was expecting though.

Best Regards,
Rod Biscoe

P.S. Rod Biscoe's Blogspot "It's Delicious."