Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Internet radio appearance: Live With the Infidel Guy

For those of you who don't know, I'll be appearing this Friday at 8PM Eastern (December 9, 2005) on the Infidel Guy internet radio show with Reggie Finley. I'll be talking about evolution and the fossil record and taking up a few of those really popular creationist canards. I believe the show takes callers if you're interested in asking questions.

Edit: I'd like to welcome all the new traffic from the Infidel Guy site! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you find something of interest here!

5 comments:

Mr. Neil said...

AAAUUURRGGHHH!! I'm sorry I missed your appearance last night. I haven't checked Reggie's front page in a while.

I'm a semi-regular over at infidelguy.com and although I'm just a layman, I am a pretty fierce proponent for science education, and I'm just fed up with creationist/ID crap.

I'm looking forward to the download.

Martin Brazeau said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Martin Brazeau said...

Hey mr. neil. The show went pretty well. I think people got a lot out of it. I believe I addressed one or two of your questions. If I remember correctly, you asked about Evo-Devo. I tried to go into some detail on that.

Martin Brazeau said...

Sorry about the deleted comment above, it was just me correcting spelling mistakes in my own message.

Mr. Neil said...

Oh cool! I like asking atypical questions like that, even if I already know the answers to them. Too often, questions about evolution tend to be "How does evolution account for this, or this?" The Evo Devo question was an intention on my part to bring something outside of the norm to the topic.